Λίγα λόγια για τον παραγωγό
WHO WE ARE
In a province surrounded by natural beauty, based within the ancient region of Pylos- Navarino in Messinia, Peloponnese, we nurture and sustain our family olive groves. The fresh Mediterranean sea breeze that engulfs them, the mild winters that help them grow, the morphology of the soil, and the close monitoring by our expert agronomist play a crucial role in ensuring we produce exceptional harvests of the highest quality, aroma and flavor with the signature of MONOGRAM.
With olive groves passed over from generations, we share with our forefathers the love and dedication they devoted to sustaining the land. With a desire to carry on this tradition, we want to take this a step further and contribute our acquired knowledge and passion for our authentic Greek olive varieties.
Our team of four young professionals who all contributed with their share of individual knowledge, want to create something extraordinary that we can share with the whole world. We want MONOGRAM to reserve a special place in the Mediterranean diet.
HOW WE WORK
Persistence in quality
We take several measures to retain the high nutritional characteristics of our products and achieve the finest quality
- We use a certified olive mill according to the EN ISO 22000:2005, IFS and BRC standards.
- We immediately transport the olive fruits to the mill after harvesting, cold press and knead them in less than 30 minutes.
- We store our final product in stainless steel tanks with inert gas feeding equipment and cooling jacket sleeves to maintain a constant temperature and protect against oxidation caused by air-contact.
- We use light-blocking dark green bottles designed to absorb 99.9% UV light, preserving the aroma, flavor and quality of our product with patented non-refillable, anti-drip, tamper-proof closures and eco-friendly packaging materials.
- Αt ΜΟΝΟGRAM, we check every step of the production process through the chemical analysis that we carry out in our products every 3 months (from production to bottling).
- We use eco-friendly packaging materials.
WHAT WE OFFER
MONOGRAM is not just extraordinary in taste, but it also offers unparalleled health benefits due to its nutritional value.
The highest levels of oleic acid prove its beneficial health impact. According to the European Commission legislation (Regulation (EU) No 432/2012), MONOGRAM includes on its label the nutritional claim “HIGH MONOUNSATURATED FAT” which can help to lower LDL cholesterol, blood pressure, and risk of coronary disease.
Our early harvesting contributes to a higher concentration of polyphenol antioxidants which are widely praised for their anti-aging and anti-inflammatory value. MONOGRAM belongs to the category of olive oils that protect the blood lipids from oxidative stress according to the European Commission legislation (E.U Reg. 432/2012). MONOGRAM has an extraordinary antioxidant/phenol content that makes them a natural antagonist of cancer and heart disease, yet they are a gourmet delight!
Τα Προϊόντα του Παραγωγού